Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving Along...

It took me a long time, but I'm on a roll. I've got 15 stories posted and lots more to tell. This is actually fun! I want to thank anyone and everyone who has taken the time to read my work and let me know you haven't fallen asleep yet (or maybe you are just being kind and supportive...) I really appreciate it!


If you started reading at the beginning, I've gone back and placed some photos in the stories and will be placing more. I believe a picture is worth more than a thousand words and these photos are much better than my text.


Thanks again! Carol


For those of you who don't know what a Gumbo Limbo Tree looks like, it is in the sidebar of the blog but here it is again a bit bigger so you can see how beautiful the tree really is. This tree grew from a tiny stick cut from another tree and is still growing and looking wonderful in my Mother's back yard. I have two trees that were grown from it (two more tiny sticks) and they are getting big here at home.


Welcome to:

Under the Gumbo Limbo


No comments:

Post a Comment