Monday, March 29, 2010

All Things Ebay!

Where have I been? Who am I? Where do I begin! I sell/bid, therefore I am. ebay that is. Wow. Have been immersed in an entirely parallel universe. Who would have thought? Well, I guess someone did. What genius, what simplicity, what you can find in ebay world is endless, limitless, OMG!

I'm hooked. I've got a lot of inventory and I am divesting! Whew! It's amazing. Anyway, it's the reason I haven't been writing. What I have been writing is great text to sell my stuff! So far, I've sold three things. And I'm getting more and more on site. What a great way to have a yard sale that no one has to come to your house for!

Ebay people are polite, quick to respond to questions, quick to ship your winning bids and quick to rate you either as a seller or a buyer. It's a nice parallel universe. And I'm learning a lot.

Anyone have anything they need sold? I'm watching ebay videos and reading tips and even an "Ebay for Dummies" book that is pretty good.

I have to go to bed now because my eyeballs hurt from staring at my hopefully selling items (and looking up things and watching cool stuff to see what it sells for) all day. It's just plain addicting!

Other items: Kittens are now three weeks old (tomorrow). They've doubled in size and are actually getting coordinated. They can leap and land on top of each other and walk in straight lines. They change and improve daily as to what they can do. The cage is going to get really small really fast. I am lucky enough to have been loaned a great cage that is tall and has levels so they will be able to climb as they will be doing really soon. It also has a hammock or two to go inside and I'm sure they'll have some fun with that!

The kittens are all spoken for. Originally, I had 4 people wanting 3 kittens, but it is now 3 for 3. It is going to be the hardest thing I do to hand them over to their new "parents". I will miss them because they have been so much fun.

Momma Cat (Noche) is staying with me though. She's really getting to like me. She loves to be petted and she's still the very best Mom any kittens could hope for!

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment